This dish is recommended from 12m+ as it’s depending on your child’s ability to chew.
Served 2 adults & 2 toddlers
- 200-250gr organic wholemeal spaghetti
- 150gr chanterelle mushrooms – or shitake / portabello mushrooms (washed & sliced)
- 150gr chestnut champignon mushrooms (washed & sliced)
- 150gr green beans (washes & cut into halves)
- 2 large garlic cloves (peeled & sliced)00
- 1 tsp fresh /dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200-250ml vegetables stock
- 1 tsp corn flour (or other thickening flour)
- 4tbsp low fat cream
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed)
- 1/2 tbsp reduced salt soya sauce
- 2 tbsp olive
- Set the spaghetti to cook, add some salt and 1 tbsp olive oil. When it’s done, keep 250ml of liquid for vegetable stock for later.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté garlic until golden brown. You can either keep them in or remove them before adding mussrooms. I removed them.
- Add mushrooms, thyme and keep stiring until they have shrunk in size then add green beans. Cover with a lid for a couple minutes. Take a portion out for your toddler.
- Add corn flour into the vegetable stock then pour it into the pan. Add cream, salt, lemon juice & soya sauce. Add more salt to suit your taste. Add more of the stock if it’s too thick.
- Mix in the spaghetti and serve with parmesan cheese.
I also served with thin strips of salami. 😋